The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User defined Module
Can I create one module for company?
I have requirement that there can be some master table for company
And in manually add user there is one company drop down and I can add selected company's id or name in user table.
If anyone have some solution for this then please reply

Thank u in advance
You can just create a table called companies, and then create a column in the users table called company_id which is the ID of the company from the companies table. You would then use the DB class to call this on both the manual add form and the admin_user.php setup. Here is a video on interacting with the DB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb0kD5tCENM&t=1479s
Can I use the company column in user table?
If I use the company column then it affect the system login/registration process?
As I have taken the drop down of company in manually add user popup
You're welcome to, yes. I don't believe it is currently used for anything (I could be wrong-so test this before being solid on using it). I was just thinking for ease of modification using the DB-but it is definitely up to you.
Yes It works fine.
Thank You Smile