The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UserSpice 3.3.0 Released!
Again, with major work from Astrpos, UserSpice 3.3.0 is available. Note that it is NOT (yet) a direct upgrade from UserSpice 3.2. There is an additional database table that is going to take a manual upgrade.

This is a very, very nice release and in a lot of ways, US4 will have to play catch up to get some of this functionality.

With this release (and the fact that there US3 is very much alive and well), the idea is that if you want to build procedural php projects, this is a very fine platform on which to do it. Now that UserSpice 4 is released, the idea is that if you're choosing to build on this platform, you are choosing to stay on this platform. I can't guarantee that every single version of US3 will get an upgrade path to US4.

I guess the moral of the story is to pick a platform you like and enjoy it!
the UserSpice3 github repo seems to be missing. this might just be part of the problems github has been having lately, it might show up again on it's own, but i thought you should know.
No. I need to put it back up. There was accidentally a set of credentials for an account released in one of the files, so I pulled the whole thing. I'll put it back up.
I pushed back up 3.1 to 3.3. Note that 3.3 is not just a straightforward upgrade. There is an extra database table.