The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 029
Sorry. I missed that. Yep. Totally agree there.

Ok. I'm in agreement on the bans too. I had done it as a descrete function and in securePage but I think securePage is a bad idea.
I'll work on the system settings here shortly.

I want to open a Discord server for us so we can all communicate more regularly about these little things...and yes Mudmin, it has email notifications Wink
haha deal. And before we go beta/release, I think it would be good to do a skype call and make sure we're all on the same page.

You want a logger that someone attempted to login with a bad ip?
Yeah that would be great.

That someone tried, and when an IP gets banned, and then the loggers on the admin page of course.
Right. Sounds good. I'm also working on a few things for the tomfoolery stuff to figure out who was the last person to login from that email address and maybe banning ips straight from the logs.
Awesome!

Btw - Discord has a voice channel feature, so we can use that!
Just sent you and @Karsen the link to Discord. Will make a post once I get us all in it.
Sweet. It didn't let people call me Dan, so I'm mudmin