The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 028 - Progress
My thought is that maybe we can add account to the user table and if they get it wrong two or three times their account deactivates. Even with three guesses out of a million I feel pretty secure with that
Sorry... Add a count
There was a comment for them in my build notes, you might not have seen the file though:
Code:
SQL:
Code:
Added 'title' column to 'pages' table, updated insert sql with default titles

I increased my own vericode length and implemented the brute force checks that I listed in another thread, along with other password changes.
I seen it...but it broke the SQL for some reason on import...we'll have to take a look at it again...
It seems like a version difference in phpMyAdmin caused this problem. My version lists table alterations within the create table blocks, while the US version has them at the end of the file. I tested my updated branch and it works for me.
I've definitely had that problem. I broke something with that recently.
So what's on the to-do list? What kind of issues are you all having with the menu system? Maybe we can get this knocked out and go beta. Things are still busy at work, but I can get away to do some coding now.
From what I can tell the "new" buttons don't work on the menu system. I did repair the sql dump.
Vericode security
Password security (try x times)
Username Ajax
(other things that were discussed in that thread)

Not sure what else tbh
I fixed the new menu item bugs. We're getting closer.