The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 028 - Progress
Will take a look when I get home and I will push your changes to a Git branch for @mudmin Smile
Alright!

I made a few changes.

I included the setting to toggle navigation and changed the files around to match this.

With this: I noticed on the old style, we screwed up the styling, so I made the CSS inline only if using the db-driven nav.

BUILD NOTES STATUS 28

UPDATES
users
helpers
class.treeManager.php - corrected Line 80 per Karsen
us_helpers.php - corrected checkMenu class per Karsen
language.php - added language keys from Nav that were removed

css
sb-admin.css - Karsens corrections - added to this

includes
navigation.php - reversed to default, added an if for the nav type
database-navigation.php - added two classes, navbar-noborder and re-added navbar-inverse

profile.php - Fixed page per Karsen
admin.php - Updated to remove PHP for css_sample - per Karsen, added PHP for new setting
_admin_site_settings.php - Added HTML for new setting
admin_menu.php - There was a double call for die() on securePage, removed

SQL
ALTER TABLE
Code:
groups_menus
CHANGE
Code:
id
Code:
id
INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;
ALTER TABLE
Code:
settings
ADD
Code:
navigation_type
INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER
Code:
page_default_private
;
OH....

Why don't we have a redirect on maintenance.php in case offline = 0?!?!?!?!

I can just imagine someone has that ONE user that keeps refreshing that page and they ain't gettin nowhere!!!! (is it just me giggling because I know the type of people I work with?!?!?! lol)

if($settings->site_offline==0) Redirect::to('index.php');
Oops. Yeah. We need that.
Viewing either admin_menu.php or admin_menu_item.php without a GET variable will display all kinds of errors. Instead we should either display a message with a link to admin_menus.php or simply redirect them there.
Yep. Totally agreed. We just need to redirect to admin_menus
Do either of you guys @Brandin or @Karsen have updates?
Unfortunately my internet suddenly went down and can't be fixed until Monday so no I do not. Thanks for checking.
Not right now. I think I'll have a little free time in the next couple days, so if you update to 029 I'll grab it and test our changes, plus see what might need some polish. I also want to add in page descriptions for each page that will display in the html
Code:
title
tag, instead of the simple and generic
Code:
UserSpice
. It was a user request from a few weeks back that I forgot about until this weekend.
Agreed - internet is back up now and I have free time this week so I'd like to get testing and think of some polishing touches