The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 025
New SQL dump required.

This primarily focuses with updates.
What I've done is created a file called users/includes/migrations.php

Every time we do a db update, it will go inside that file. There is also a table called updates that lists which and when db updates were performed.

users/update.php will contain EVERY db update from 4.3.0 on

The great thing about this is that a user can use something like git (or even download an entirely fresh copy of userspice) and dump it on top of their existing one and all of the database changes will happen in order to get them right back up to speed.

In the event that someone downloads an update and doesn't run the database update, they will be notified in the admin dashboard.

I've also made the nags for recaptcha and default password only for live sites.

I think that's about it.
Oh yeah. There is a sample migration that you will be asked to run when you first go to the admin panel. This will simply add a line to the updates table and tell you it is done.
We should add a logger to the apply updates while we are at it.

No issues with the redirect to confirm the permissions.

I don't see the user end changes we discussed tho - did you not push these?
I didn't push them because the redirect does not happen on if input exists. I was going to have to modify all the functions in the admin_pages I believe. Maybe I was missing something. Technology and I have not gotten along the last few days. I'm pretty frustrated.