The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 015
I think I got everyone's patches in there. You'll have to doublecheck.

I didn't have good luck combining the js files for pagination.

I did break the admin dashboard into panels and fixed some of the logic there. I split things into more tabs and columns.

I also made a few language changes to navigation. I'm open to suggestions on what we call these things.

phpMailer has been updated to v6.x

New pages are private by default now.

Let me know what you all think
I'm thinking we are missing from SQL...
https://userspice.com/forums/topic/statu...#post-6052
I was just about to warn you that you need these 2 lines from the other thread, lol!

Code:
ALTER TABLE settings ADD notif_daylimit INT(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '7' ;
Code:
ALTER TABLE notifications ADD is_archived TINYINT(1) NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER is_read;
:p All good now! Will do some attacking and push to my branch @mudmin

@Karsen - do you use git? @Mudmin and I are going to do some playing with it so I can just push my changes to my own branch in git for merging.
I prefer your tabs, and especially like the statistics as the first tab. One thing I didn't do was limit how many notification pages that are displayed, but I don't see anything else wrong with our new implementations.

What else do we want to add before going to beta?
I've tried and it just confuses the hell out of me, even after watching some videos! I guess I'm just too old-school...
Where all do we want system logs at? I will work on deploying the logger function onto pages.
And do we want to add the backup cron job by default? The file is there, but the job isn't in the DB...
Everywhere there is a submit button or Ajax call! At least that's what I plan on doing. You can filter out information you don't need, but you can't go back and get reports on data that isn't there.
It'd say hold off on the backup cron, in case a user doesn't have the space for constant backups that they might not even know are happening. Instead I would add documentation, or even better yet, an ability to enable/disable cronjobs and have it in the database but set to off by default.