The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Required Fields
Hi all,

I noticed the User table has several columns which it seems currently are not needed by UserSpice ie: the billing_* fields, etc.

Which fields are required for UserSpice to work?

thanks,
Chris
I would strongly discourage removing any existing columns from the US installation. I learned the hard way and broke my system as some of the stuff is hard-coded into functions when you would think it never would be, and features could be up-and-coming for these columns.
So it would be better to only add fields then?
You got 'er!
I used to think that purging the fields would be a huge savings on a busy server, but in general it makes zero practical difference. Some of those unused fields will come to life as we upgrade and some will be hugely helpful as we upgrade usercake people to userspice.
Just my 2 cents here, I'm wondering why the US Users table has fields such as stripe_customer_id, if the app your writing has nothing to do with selling then its not a needed field, and can't imagine it ever would be.

Fields like this and others is what made me wonder what are the absolutely needed fields at the moment.
I'm rolling out the ability to make charges with stripe in 4.3. I'm not sure "subscriptions" will be there right off the bat, but charges will. You're welcome to delete it, but any patches will assume it's there, so if you start seeing stripe errors, you'll just have to put it back. Again, there's effectively zero performance difference.

The billing stuff could theoretically go if you don't use stripe also. Custom1-5 could go.

Everything between oauth_provider and picture could go along with fb_uid if you definitely don't want to use Oath (google / facebook login).