The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
us_helpers.php undefined varible
I'd be interested. I feel like the z-root thing has worked really well across a lot of server types, but I'm willing to give that a shot.
I was unsuccessful to get this to work - z-root seems like a better option, less chances of breaking.
I had this error this morning. I found that the problem is that the variable $row is not initialized outside the for each loop.
This problem kicks in , as already mentioned by someone, when the directory is empty.

if I initialize the variable $row then an empty value is returned and somewhere else things are going wrong. All file names in the database are messed up then.

I also wasn't able to run the admin maintenance page (because that also had disappeared)

I had to find the initial SQL code in the init-files and run that in phpMyAdmin to restore it.
The quick workaround is to copy a dummy php file in all directorys.

I did not dive into it any further because I was making an menu maintenance program for US and wanted to complete it.

btw. I have implemented an nice menu-edit function and I'll make a remark about it on the proper topic
Which function are you looking at?

I'm definitely interested in any ideas you have for menus. We're working on db driven menus as an option for the next release).