The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Use Userspice to Handle User Payments to Each Other
I really hope so sir… Thanks for your swift reply. However, I have a question regarding a site I am developing for a client and I know the system can do it but I don’t know how to utilize the inbuilt power of this amazing system… The website is hosted on wordpress, http://www.doubleincome.co

I want to do the following:

I want to design a website that is member driven. My members help each other by making payments to each other. When they register, I want to to use Userspice system to handle their registration and prepare their profile. But I want to do the following:

After User Registration:
I want a user to fill a form with his name, the amount of money he transferred to the other user and a file upload showing the prove of payment… Maybe bank draft.

The Other User Has an Approve or Disapprove Button
Once the other user whom the payment is made to has seen the payment, He or She can click on approve. If not he or she will click on disapprove.

The Admin Notification
The form will communicate to the admin, and the two users. The admin can also come in and settle issues between the two users. If one user failed to make payments, the admin will delete the user.

Is this possible with Userspice? Will this system do this for me? Thanks for your kind reply.