The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can i modify the userspice tab icon ?
Hi,

I can't find in your code where is the "tab icon" line, I know it might be <link rel="" ...>.
Can you guys help me ? I feel really bad by asking this aha.
I'm not sure what you are talking about. Can you take a screenshot?
Not sure how to send you an image so i will explain.
For example when you want another page on chrome you click on "something" above the url line and you get a "New Tab".
On this forum page you can see your userspice logo "Us" and "Topic:Where can i modif.."
I would like to know how to change this logo/icon.

I believe you are talking about favicon. This is the little icon that shows on the tabs in chrome.

You need to convert your icon to .ico format and rename it to favicon.ico, then you just upload that icon to the root of your webpage.

Userspice is not aware of favicon. Favicon is served to you directly from your server.

You can find many favicon converters online, just google them.
Yes that was that, but I had some cache issues that's why it was not working.
Thank's for the help !
PS: Thank's a lot for UserSpice, when you understand how it's work and how you can adjust it, it's awesome! Im glad it's OpenSource
Sorry for that english, i meant "how it works"*.