The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manage Page Access
I have come across a strange occurrence and need help...

If I install userspice to a folder i.e. wwwroot/userspice I am able to go to the admin dashboard and add "root" pages (pages under wwwroot/userspice/*.php) with no problem.

However if I install userspice direct to the root i.e. wwwroot/ I cannot manage and add any pages from the root (it does not see any of the wwwroot/*.php files). My z_us_root has $path=['','usersc/','users/','php/'];
I can manage pages under wwwroot/users, wwwroot/userssc, and wwwroot/php, but nothing under wwwroot

Can anyone shed some light on why?

Much Thanks!
Aaron

What do you get when you try to access that page? Error 500?
MOST times error 500 is caused by a bad .htaccess file. Try renaming yours to .htaccessbak or something like that if you have one in your userspice folder your users folder or the folder below your userspice folder(root).

If I'm understanding your file tree correctly, userspice should have already been grabbing *.php in that root folder. Are you talking about the folder where the z_us_root.php file sits? That's managed by default. I wonder if your modifications broke that.