The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck on Step 3 of Install
Thanks Raven, this machine is similarly spec'd, I do video production for a living : ) But I'd be interested if anyone else comes across that problem. I can't be the only one! Anyway, very happy that I'm able to get on with figuring out UserSpice now, after figuring out how to install it ; ) D
It's very weird. I haven't had to update the installer since I wrote it about 9 months ago, but I do have 2 people having problems connecting to their db, so I have to take a look and see what could be causing it. It's been downloaded over 700k times so I would have figured every install bug has been worked out.
It's never fun to have to go back and unpack something that was supposed to be more or less worked out...I'm sure we all can sympathize. If you need any specific system info from me please let me know. Thanks again D
Yeah. I'm going to dig into this and then I'll check back with you. There has to be something up. I wonder if there's a bug in my check for connection because if you're able to manually install, there should not be a problem.