The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join Page Redirection Pickle
I'm in a bit of a bind, and I can't quite figure what I did to get this way.

Here's the scenario: I created a real estate agent website to view videos, etc. Users can login, get info, etc.

Here's the problem: All the links to "Register" and "Forgot Password", are going straight to "login.php". There's a redirection trigger that I can't find. Or, at least it's not obvious.

I need another set of eyes to take a look. You can see what happens here -- http://media.allegiancetitle.com.

Go try and register and you'll see the problem.

Many thanks in advance and sorry if this is obvious and simple, and right in front of my face.
Also, I just recently applied 4.1.8b. Prior to that I was at 4.1.3. I have not tied to roll back, hoping it's not necessary.

Let me know any other supporting information you need.

SB

The first three things that pop into mind is:
1. If you go into the admin pages thing are either the register or forgot password pages marked as private? They should be public.

2. I can see you have/had UserFrosting (the enemy haha!) installed at one time. Is there anything from that install that could still be causing havoc? Maybe an htaccess file somewhere. If you have any .htaccess, rename it to .bak or something and see if the problem persists.
BINGO! It was the public/private thing. Thanks tons for the quick response! I knew it was a tiny thing.

I'll also get the old stale frosting out of the website - I like the spice!

Great product!!

SB
haha. I've actually talked to the guys at UF a fair amount...especially when I was first starting out. They're really nice, but it was me not being able to figure out how to get that thing to run right that caused me to learn php and write UserSpice.

Anyway...glad it worked for you!