The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sessions
Heyo!

Everytime I login from the login form on the bottom right sidebar of the forums, even though my info is saved, it pushes me to the WP login form saying my password was invalid, however, I use the same saved credentials, check the "Robot" box and it lets me login. Not sure why this is happening but thought I would let you know.

This only happens when my session has expired or I am no longer logged in (or logging in from a new location).

Thanks.
Ahh. I have to fix that. I had a recaptcha on the sign up form and it broke, so I put it on the login form. Let me work on that. When I disabled the other one, we got a few spam posts. Trying to keep the forums clean and still have usable forums.
No problem! What kind of plugin are you using? Is there a reason for using Wordpress plugins vs having the forum on a separate software like MyBB or whatever the other softwares are? (it has been years since I worked in foruming lol)
I was using something like capuj captcha or something which was perfect until we changed servers.

@Brian has been telling me to switch forum software for a long time. The main reason was when I created userspice a year ago, I never expected this many people to use it. There's also the aggravation factor. I don't make any money off of US, so any work I spend on converting that sort of thing is just less time I have for other projects.
I was using something like capuj captcha or something which was perfect until we changed servers.

@Brian has been telling me to switch forum software for a long time. The main reason was when I created userspice a year ago, I never expected this many people to use it. There's also the aggravation factor. I don't make any money off of US, so any work I spend on converting that sort of thing is just less time I have for other projects.
@Mudmin,

I totally get that. I would totally recommend switching softwares. I have time to help out if you needed the assistance. I am not sure how easy it would be to convert everything, but I am sure it can be figured out. Let me know if you want help. You can skype me at brandinarsenault.

Thanks.
Definitely. Let me get with @Brian and see where he ended up on the project. He started it, but I'm not sure what the final verdict was. I know it is somewhere around $100 to have the data converted. I also think there are some tweaks I can do on the current forums to make them more usable.
For sure. I mean $100 isn't too bad for a customer convert. But you should be able to just copy the items over to a new database and just kinda manipulate the table a bit and make some changes. Might take some time but definitely could be something I wouldn't mind doing in my off time lol.