The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
page formating bug?
this is actually annoying how far up it sets the page under the header bar
http://prntscr.com/d9chnn

i fixed it once before but i cant seem to remember where i fixed it at
ok nvm i figured it out again you have to add 4 enters to the bottom of the header.php

<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Thanks for this...I've put in manual spacing before and it sometimes throws off mobile. I'm not loving the template we selected as default. It needs an overhaul.
np this issuse has been arround before in older versions it seems to come and go i could assume it would change depending on the browser your using and what web server is hosting it apache2 or nginx i could assume they would interpret the code a bit different

I was always under the impression that this error was from the fact that I'm terrible at CSS, but it's apparently inherent to bootstrap. If you are using our type of menu in the users/includes/header.php
just above

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>

You need to add
Code:
<style>
Code:
body {
Code:
padding-top: 70px;
Code:
}
Code:
</style>

and the problem seems to go away. Do you want to give that a shot?
old thread i know, but amending the css files would be preferable as they get updated less frequently, and its cleaner, segregate css from html files, also noticed a lot of align=center atributes which is deprecated in html 5, bootstrap already has alignment class's built right in, so maybe wean them out as files get updated?
I'm (obviously) terrible at css, so I'm open to people helping to patch that stuff out.