The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID value in database
Hello,

First, amazing work done by UserSpice, it's a very good system and it really help me to go faster on my project.

My question is when i create a new user, should not the ID go from 1 to 2? https://snag.gy/32mah0.jpg

Hope u can help me, thanks!

Pedro Marques.
It SHOULD but during testing, we create temporary users and sometimes the autoincrement accounts for that. I have to go back through and clean up the SQL every once in a while if we accidentally break that.

They will autoincrement from 22 to 23 and so on now. Sorry for the inconvenience. If it REALLY bothers you, could go in the database and fix it manually. I'll add it to the list to clean up for UserSpice 4.1.8c
No problem, in this amazing work is just a detail Big Grin

Manually u mean replace the number or change some setting?
Well I know if you were to open the sql files that were in the install directory, there is a line on each of those things that tells where to start auto incrementing from. I THINK what you would have to do is go into phpmyadmin and change that user's id to 2. Then you click on the sql tab and type

ALTER TABLE
Code:
users
AUTO_INCREMENT=3

I think that will do it.
Working now!!

Thanks for fast reply and for the help!

Keep the amazing work u have done! Wink
Awesome. Glad it's working and that you're enjoying the software. Let me know if you need any help.