The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login page on iOS devices
Hi

Having recently discovered your software I have been playing around with it assessing the suitability for a new project, and I have to say I am very impressed so far, you have done an excellent job. I have come across the odd issue here and there but nohting I could not sort, but I have just discovered that if you are using an iOS device and are on the login page and do not enter any or the wrong info. instead of getting a warning message like on all the other pages that contain forms, you just get the message 'Array' Hope you can help, many thanks.
Hmm. Good catch. I don't have an ios device...if someone has one and can figure out what's up, that would be awesome.
Hi, thanks for the response, I hope someone can sort this, I am fairly converse with HTML, bootstrap, MySQL and php etc. But have no idea why this is happening, if I can't get it to work on iOS it's a big no. Also a couple of other things to make you aware of, on the registration page the field company is not marked with an asterisk as in it is not required but on form submission it says it is if left blank. If the site is intended for individual use a company name should not be required.

After a fresh install the home page when viewed on a smartphone with a 5 inch or less display does not properly display the right hand side drop down accordion menu, you have to swipe the page to the left to see it. If you delete all but one of the home page panels the menu displays properly ?

On an unrelated note, again when using an iOS device on your website, when trying to login, your user name does not appear while typing it in, only when you tab to the password box does it appear.