The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archiving 2.5.x and 3.x forums
I wonder about creating a new forum called "Older Versions and putting 2.5.x and 3.x there rather than at the top level menu.

Or, perhaps better, creating a new forum called "Specific Versions" or something and putting all the versions under there.

Kind of like how you have the "Bug Report" organized now, with different versions underneath that overall title...
One goal is to improve the forums, and there are multiple approaches to it. One would be staying with bbpress and trying to organize things a bit better like you suggested. Another is to migrate to another forum (MyBB is one example that includes an importer of existing content).

The desired result would be to increase active forum usership and feedback, rather than it just being a complaint board Tongue
Right. Brian has been after me to clean things up. We've probably bitten off a bit much but right now we're working on 4.2, 5.0, new/better forums and better documentation.

I totally agree though.
True confessions - have you slept this week? All right, then - there's time you could be using to continue this (unpaid) vocation of yours! :-)

Please know there's a lot of appreciation going around for all that you guys do. When suggestions are offered they are offered in the spirit of wanting to take something great and make it even better...

Keep up the good work!
Haha. No...I don't sleep much at all. Smile Thanks for all your fantastic feedback.