The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UserSpice 5 Alpha Options
Just to get a feel on some things...is there anyone that would be interested in providing feedback on the UserSpice 5 EARLY Alpha? Before you reply, consider these points:

* The code is changing VERY regularly in a lot of files
* The only "update" recommendation we will have is "delete everything"
* No installer, just be a DB dump most likely and a zip file with the code
* Stuff may break, DB changes from day to day
* We might throw it all out and start again
* We would like feedback, but we can't please everyone

I don't think we are ready for it quite yet, but before we start closing sections of code, it would be nice to get SOME feedback on some of the things that are changing or are being introduced.
Amen to that. The good news is that essentially, we won't be changing the classes in a meaningful way that will/should negatively affect your code. That means that if you haven't modified the userspice files, your existing projects should be upgradeable. That said, alpha testing is primarily for standalone testing, not for trying to cram your existing project into the alpha. We're not there yet.
Brian,

If you're referring to a "Beta Tester", I'm in. I'm just starting a new integration and would be happy to go with the latest for the purposes of testing without getting frustrated as I have no solid time-frame to get this happening.

Regards

Steve
Steve, apologies for the delay here. US5 is moving forward slowly and is kinda-sorta ready for some alpha testing. Can you contact me off-line if you're still interested in this so I can get you the needed info?

Add "owers" to my profile username (last name is Bowers) and then @ with our ever-popular G-oriented email service to get my email address.