The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation with IIS Express
Installs fine using XAMPP, but I get the following error with IIS Express:

Quote:PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' in \users\init.php on line 26

To start the install, I have to 'localhost/site/index.php' with IIS, but just 'localhost/site' with XAMPP as expected.

Thanks.

I realize this posted in the wrong forum.
No Worries. If you've gotten an end of file on line 26 on init.php, then it most definitely was not able to write your init.php file for you. Did it come up as writeable during the first screen of the install process?

Since you've already installed on xampp, you can try copying the entire install over to your iis server and then editing the init.php manually with your proper settings. I've never used IIS. We've tested on a lot of things, but I didn't have one for testing purposes.

I'm interested in hearing how this works out.
The install page shows all settings to be correct; the database connection step fails.

I tried copying the XAMPP install to IIS Express, resulting in the below error. Both development servers are local, so I didn't make any changes to init.php in this case - this is just for testing.
PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_INIT_COMMAND' in site\users\classes\DB.php on line 31
Got it: I guess my PHP (custom) build for IIS is not compiled with PDO_MYSQL, and my php.ini was not loading php_pdo_mysql.dll. Uncommenting the latter did the trick. Not sure why the installer did not pick this up.
There's actually no built in test to see if PDO is installed that works universally, so I sort of had to write a few things that did my best to guess if it was. There's not an exact way of querying that when you don't know what kind of server you're running on ahead of time.