The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you attach a file in these forums?
I'd like to attach patch files in the "Modifications and Hackery" forum rather than pasting it as text and making someone else figure out how to make the patch file.

Any way of doing attachments in the forums?
I've had to be careful about allowing people to post arbitrary code. That's why I usually ask people to post on hastebin/pastebin (or if it's too much, you can email it to me).

Then I can post them. Now that things at my job have slowed down a little more, I'm able to devote some more time to the project.
I've been creating these huge pastebin entries (as per your request) with the whole script rather than just a patch. It feels like a weird way to do it, rather than pointing out or emphasizing just the changes that I've made. I just want to confirm that this is the way that you prefer to move forward...