The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Register only
Hello

I am trying to only allow admin user to create new user accounts. I tried to make join.php private and admin access only, but when I complete the registration, it doesn't work. It takes me to the account information part, but im still logged in as the administrator. Is there a way to make it so admins can add users. No public registrations.

We get this request a fair amount... I will take a crack at it for you.
Maybe something that looks like this, or can do the same functions.. http://prntscr.com/bqimg8
Ok. Sounds good. I have a few ideas
If you want some screen shots of how the "Create User" looks like, I can provide them.
Can you post your code on hastebin.com and I will fix it and then create a way to do it for everyone else?
My code for what?
I thought you tried to make that feature on your own.
No, I just got those screen shots from somewhere else. It's called UserFrosting.
Gotchya... Those guys are great. Gimme a bit amd I will make something that works with our framework.