The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We want to hear from you!
I really want to hear where you would like to see UserSpice go in the future. This is definitely something I've been pondering as I've been talking to user DaVaR who has built UserApplePie and is moving to an MVC model.

Would you like to see UserSpice stick around and be a smaller, simpler user management system?
Would you like to see us join forces?
Other ideas?
Thanks, just loaded and it looks good! However, I need a 'remember me' feature, I know that someone created some modifications at http://rememberme4uc.sourceforge.net/ but do you think I will have much success in trying to modify user spice in a similar way?
I will take a look at that and check it out. Have you already tried to create it? We already have a cookie class in the latest version, so it shouldn't be difficult.
Actually, yes. Every line of that code is compatible with UserSpice as far as I can tell.
If you have issues, let me know. Otherwise, I can try making you a copy of UserSpice that already has it in there.

I'm going to do that feature a little differently in the future, but this will definitely work as far as I can tell.
Thanks for the responses! I will attempt the changes and let you know if I encounter any problems.