The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newer Dashboard, Soft Deletes
Hi,

I really like UserSpice a lot ,
What I would suggest - what if it was to use ADMIN LTE - a opensource design very clean and responsive(It is packed with styles and may layout and color options),
And on the Deleting part of things maybe a Setting for (Hard/Soft) Delete option.

How can I join the team - I would really like to be a part of development.

Kind Regards,
Musa
adding to the list maybe using the function below in the init.php file over require_once for the list of files

spl_autoload_register(function($class){

});
I'm definitely open to Admin LTE. I had never seen it before. It looks like it came out after sb admin (which is what UserSpice uses now.

Regarding the soft delete... there are definitely pros and cons. A lot of people lean in the direction of soft deleting.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25498...-good-idea

I'm trying to figure out which features would most benefit from soft deleting. The main thing I can think of is user accounts, which could just as easily be deactivated. Most of the other features of UserSpice in the db are primarily adding an id here or there...not storing enough data to worry about "losing it."

I totally agree on the spl_autoload_register. We had that before. It just didn't make it into 4.1.

I'll email you about joining the team!
I also wanted to be part of the team.