The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login in a popup
Hello together,

I am currently working on an important project with an already finished and not-to-be-changed design. As there is a defined place where the login form has to go (in a Bootstrap Modal), I would like to know how I could possibly put the functionality from Userspice's login.php into there.

Furthermore, due to the documentation not being up-to-date, I did not understand how to modify any page. The header and footer seem to be outside each single php file and I have not found their code in this mess of folders yet, as well asany blank pages.

Thanks in advance for you help.
(05-05-2019, 08:25 PM)User977 Wrote: Hello together,

I am currently working on an important project with an already finished and not-to-be-changed design. As there is a defined place where the login form has to go (in a Bootstrap Modal), I would like to know how I could possibly put the functionality from Userspice's login.php into there.

Furthermore, due to the documentation not being up-to-date, I did not understand how to modify any page. The header and footer seem to be outside each single php file and I have not found their code in this mess of folders yet, as well asany blank pages.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Hi. Sorry for the documentation issue.  Can you tell me which one you looked at and I can update it?

As far as login goes, if you want to have a page that is different than our login.php you can copy users/login.php to usersc/login.php and edit the one in usersc. Your user will be taken to your page instead of ours.

If you want to customize the look and feel of the whole site, you can either use one of the existing templates, or copy one of the templates in usersc/templates to a new template.  Then you can edit all of your css/styles etc.  The only thing I suggest is that if you copy the "superhero" template that you keep an eye on when we update superhero because there may be some new features or bug fixes that we do that you may want to add to your template as well.
Thanks for your quick response.
Some videos on YT are for really old versions and I also miss something which explains how to create a custom page with some content and, imho most important, how to change/remove the header and footer. I am quite experienced in web development but rather "new" to PHP and therefore am a little confused.
I would appreciate it very much if you could tell me this header thing.
All in all, I like your system very much and it is, as UserSpice claims, very easy to install and to use.