The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin_menu.php file not loading
Following the tutorial on the site, i can't seem to get the admin_menu.php file working.

I made a new file in usersc/includes/

But it doesn't add links to the miscelanious section in the admin dashboard.

Please help.
I don't know that the menu is cutomizable from usersc - looking at the code it doesn't appear to be. You will need to modify the file directly and you can open a ticket at userspice.com/bugs to request this addition.
Hi Brandin,

Thanks for your reply, Looking at this page (the video 4:30) that is exactly what should happen. It is used again in minute 11 of the video.

could you please help?
(04-17-2019, 07:56 PM)baljee Wrote: Hi Brandin,

Thanks for your reply, Looking at this page (the video 4:30) that is exactly what should happen. It is used again in minute 11 of the video.

could you please help?

So I went into a new install of 4.4.09 and went into the file usersc/includes/admin_menu.php and uncommented the code as shown in this https://i.imgur.com/hn3HSYU.png (there was an extra li at the end that I just deleted

Then when I went to my dashboard, https://i.imgur.com/aNN77Ed.png those links were added to the bottom. Is that not happening for you?  The code is 

Code:
<li class="menu-item-has-children dropdown ">

<a href="#" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false"> <i class="menu-icon fa fa-wrench"></i>Custom</a>

<ul class="sub-menu children dropdown-menu ">

<li ><i class="menu-icon fa fa-floppy-o"></i><a href="admin.php?view=backup">Link1</a></li>

<li ><i class="menu-icon fa fa-arrow-circle-o-up"></i><a href="admin.php?view=updates">Link2</a></li>

<li ><i class="menu-icon fa fa-terminal"></i><a href="admin.php?view=cron">Link3</a></li>

</ul>

</li>