The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New pages not added
(02-27-2019, 05:38 AM)sayed_hashim808 Wrote: ...

Looks like the permission is set correctly (755)! 

Any other possibilities?

I had the exact same symptoms in my pages table recently. I was loading the affected pages by AJAX.
Once I applied a fix, I had to manually remove the offending rows in the pages table. Then it was all ok.

BTW I also re-created your SRE/ scenario and it worked fine (US4.3.26/Apache on Ubuntu)

Any AJAX?
Any chance you have more than on securePage() in your page(s)?
(02-27-2019, 03:07 PM)astropos Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 05:38 AM)sayed_hashim808 Wrote: ...

Looks like the permission is set correctly (755)! 

Any other possibilities?

I had the exact same symptoms in my pages table recently. I was loading the affected pages by AJAX.
Once I applied a fix, I had to manually remove the offending rows in the pages table. Then it was all ok.

BTW I also re-created your SRE/ scenario and it worked fine (US4.3.26/Apache on Ubuntu)

Any AJAX?
Any chance you have more than on securePage() in your page(s)?

Thank you for your reply 

No I'm not using AJAX, in fact I installed a fresh US on a different directory and created  "test/test.php" with only US header code and a "hello world" text to show for authorised users ..... stll same issue.

I thought of using "hasPerm", and I know it will work but the script could easily break because it uses hard-coded access level ID, so if for whatever reason I delete an access level and re created it, I will have to go on every single page and change it to the new ID.

If "hasPerm" is he only way to go, then I will have to start using constants  like $_USER = 2, $_ADMIN = 1
yeah, same. My curent project will only extend to a few pages so the hardcoded solution is ok for me, for now.

I'm still on 4.3 so I can't jump in fully right now, I'll have a think though.
Let me know if you want me to message you and get SSH credentials to try to fix this. That is definitely not normal.