The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form builder UserId/Username
(02-02-2019, 12:39 AM)TheCj Wrote: Not a problem at all Smile

Not free of course sadly but get a copy of MikroElectronica (cant praise their compiler enough) , have tried a few and that is the easiest due to having a ton of built in libraries (as in high end libraries at that), all the debug tools on the planet which makes life much easier inspecting registers whilst code stepping etc etc
F1 for the example functions/inbuilt libraries which cuts time down even more, further extended on the free Libstock site (theirs) I use PIC32 compiler version personally for high performance projects, high framerate OLED screen drivers etc.

Off topic I know, speaking to my partner today about having found UserSpice and this will allow me to complete 2 projects which were on the back burner due to being way off PHP for writing a user management system etc (much more difficult when you can't inspect registers in real time) and am far from an expert by far.
Anyway, and I am totally serious about this, one of the projects may be more of a hobby kind of thing, the other COULD do pretty well indeed and if it does, I will be donating something back in return, wonder how many people have said that before as wishful thinking.

Have all the building blocks now, apart from having to figure a secure image upload feature to build in, allowing users to submit that after OR at the same time as their form data.
Could also be for the V5 suggestions Smile

Seriously impressive script you have here!

Thanks again.

Thanks so much for the compliments and I hope it works out really well for you. I know it has saved me about a month at least for every project that I've done...it's just so great to not have to do some of this ground work at every project.  

I am checking out Mikroelectronika now. I'm very interested.  The biggest thing about the arduino IDE is debugging. It's nearly impossible other than a serial print and hope for the best.

I need to do this in the form of a plugin, but I've done a little example about adding javascript dropzone to userspice.  That's as secure or insecure as you want it to be. Even if it just acts as a guide.

Hope it helps.  https://userspice.com/patch/dropzone.zip