The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to UserSpice and starting my own company
Dear developer of UserSpice and community members,

As I'm working on a small startup for business school, UserSpice seems to do an excellent job for us. I would like to get in touch with other starters to talk about the problems they face and how they build their website, so if you are one or know one don't doubt to get in touch!

Whenever our startup is going to make money I will look for the possibilties to donate from our company to keep the good work possible.

Also, I did a graphic studies, so if anyone needs help or advice with their graphics let me know!

Kind regards,

Alex
(11-30-2018, 01:39 PM)alexvdamme Wrote: Dear developer of UserSpice and community members,

As I'm working on a small startup for business school, UserSpice seems to do an excellent job for us. I would like to get in touch with other starters to talk about the problems they face and how they build their website, so if you are one or know one don't doubt to get in touch!

Whenever our startup is going to make money I will look for the possibilties to donate from our company to keep the good work possible.

Also, I did a graphic studies, so if anyone needs help or advice with their graphics let me know!

Kind regards,

Alex
Thank you, Alex! 
Welcome1