The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change Footer Height
Currently the footer is relative to the height of the content on the page. I would like to change this so it's static.

I've tried going into the bootstrap CSS, as well as just going into ../usersc/includes/footer.php and making an inline style tag.

I tried
<style ="max-height: 50; vertical-align: bottom" ... and probably some other things as well, but none of it seemed to work. Any ideas on how to make the footer just a static 50px bar along the bottom?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
So I've found a work-around that works for me, and figured I'd share in case anyone would like this in future.

The fix I'm using doesn't actually affix the footer to the bottom of the page, but instead gives a minimum height to the page wrapper.

in the file:
/users/css/sb-admin.css

changed

#page-wrapper {
width: 100%;
background-color: #fff;
}

to

#page-wrapper {
width: 100%;
min-height: 800px;
background-color: #fff;
}

This worked for me, and I thought I'd share.
Thanks so much for this.

The place to put this sort of thing so it doesn't get overwritten on updates is usersc/includes/bootstrap_corrections.php

Can you let me know if it works for you there?