The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the ability to intergrate other php systems
I have a walk through to show you how to manually add more folders.
http://userspice.org/monitoring-additional-folders/

The plan is for 4.1 to have a little bit more sophisticated system for additional folders. The only issue we have right now is if files have the same name since only the filename is stored in the database, not the path.

Paths can get really really tricky when dealing with various hosting providers and servers as they handle them differently.
mh k ill try that tommorow hopfully still fighting with hp and now i gotta get a new phone lol it wont keep a charge for more then 50 min or so stupid nexus 5. meh its almost 3 years old i cant complain. im torn between the s7 with its 24 mp camera. or the lg g5 with its removable and changeable battery

and for the record its all the same host just different forlders in my directory :p
Personally, I'd go Nexus 6p. The G5 has pretty crappy reviews overall. Just my humble opinion.
lgg5 will be here in a few days lol i was trying to avoid having to buy all new cables i have quite the stash of micro usb cables

meh usb c here we go and i had a nexus 5 and wasnt overly impressed with it. it was a great phone but the lg g5 is also a tri band lte aka sprint spark lte
I'm very intrigued by the friends modules. I just wish I knew if they were going to keep the form factor for the g6 so they can be used with future phones.