The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the ability to intergrate other php systems
the abilty to add in other php systems like http://www.hesk.com/ so that once they log in to spice there logged in to the staff side of hesk as well as being logged in to phpbb3

or the ability to add a few lines of php script to the other pagegs to allow the login thing as well as protecting the pages from the general public

this is going to be the staff side of a minecraft sysem

please feel free to check it out

userspice http://ravencraftnetworks.com/protected/index.php
phpbb3 www.ravencraftnetworks.com/protected/fourms/index.php
hesk client www.ravencraftnetworks.com/support/index.php
hesk staff www.ravencraftnetworks.com/support/admin/index.php
mc server ip ravencraftnetworks.com
primary fourms for minecraft player is located at
www.ravencraftnetworks.info

note
the ravencraftnetwork.com/xxx/xxx/xxx links are subject to change

edit edit edit lol

ill provide any of the files you want eg hesk or phpbb or you can download them
I appreciate that. I'll look into doing that. (I'm adding it to the todo list now). I've taken most of a month off from developing while starting a new job and I'm just now sitting down to start programming what will become 4.1 with hopefully more advanced features. It's going to take some time. Thanks for the request!
i found a better ticket system called os ticket its php based but better i feel for user managment mabye this will offer you some ideas you could use http://osticket.com/
I will check that out. I've stumbled across it somewhere. I think it was a one click install option on one of my hosting providers. I need to spend more time looking at other people's code. Most of UserSpice comes from my head, so I'm sure there are better way to do things.

Monday is my programming day (I'm back to a new full time job) so hopefully I'll roll out more improvements this Monday.
mhh k ill keep plugin away on my stuff Smile i really need to take the time to make an avatar to lol
You do. And if you make one, it works on your userspice install and userspice.org. Double benefit.
I'm certain that one of the other packages mentioned in the OP would be a better candidate for 'binding' together a bunch of disparate systems.

Ultimately, if you want a blanket access control system for multiple apps who will each retain their own inbuilt authorizations and user groupings - why not go old-school with Basic Auth?

I think it's a little out of scope for UserSpice Smile

i will have to check that out sorry had issues with my server and locking its fans at 78 {3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d8931e181ad17f08aed9ad73b30bf28114d} turns out a faulty hardrive was relaying an incorrect temp to the backplane thus causing the server to think the backplane zone was at 130 F vs the 70 F that it really was that took for ever to find. and just an fyi to all of you dont buy hp products anymore they are not forcing you to maintain service contracts with them inorder to obtain vital firmware updates and security patches -_-
on a side note i need a copy of the april 2016 service update for an hp prolient dl360 i really dont want to buy a contract for this lol.

as for basic auth idk ill have to look like i said the pages are already created but it stands to reason that i could simply paste the code from the created pages inside the pages for like user spice new pages right ?

T
Yeah. That is pretty lame about the firmware updates. That's pretty much unconscionable.

Yeah...UserSpice is pretty great about being able to take over and control access to other php pages if it has access to the init file (to get all the Userspice functions) and has that one line about securePage at the top, you're pretty much good to go. If you need help, let me know.
well what i was thinking might work was to take the blank php pages you include and open it then open like mutlicrafts php pages copy and paste the code in your blank php

but that raises the question does userspice support mutiple directories eg spice is in 123.com/protected
but multi craft is located in 123.com/protected/multicraft