The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetch data from DB
@mudmin , Thanks for your support . kindly check my updated question , comment on your answer and My working answer on Stackexchange and share your views mate . Thanks a ton . 8-)
Haha. I know @brian. I feel like such a slacker. It's been a rough couple of weeks not working on this. @jjmmrg Thanks for checking back...so many people ask questions and then I give an answer and never hear back. I'll go to SE and check out the response there.
@mudmin Happy looking your reply . i will keep you disturbed with my silly and simple basic questions in the future too Tongue
It's no bother at all. I enjoy it. I've missed working on this for the past few weeks.
@mudmin @brian

i have fallen into an issue
to be short ..i am developing an application over user spice ( i am copying us codes to my desired folder structure ) using a bootstrap admin panel template and changing the looks of us panel by copying us codes to that bootstrap template . now the issue is as follows

while entering any page after admin login say admin.php , admin_pages.php,admin_permission.php i am getting following errors. for your understanding i am pasting the code of that pointing line below every error

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\slu\classes\DB.php on line 133
<pre>
Code:
public function first(){
        return $this->results()[0];
    }
</pre>

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\users\helpers\us_helpers.php on line 330

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\users\helpers\us_helpers.php on line 330

Code:
$pageDetails = array( 'id' =>$results->id, 'page' => $results->page, 'private' =>$results->private);

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\users\helpers\us_helpers.php on line 332
<pre>
Code:
$pageID = $results->id;
</pre>

and the following error only on admin_pages.php

Notice: Undefined variable: row in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\users\helpers\us_helpers.php on line 169

<pre>
Code:
$row[$fixed] = $fixed;
}
return $row;
}
</pre>

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\admin_pages.php on line 17

Code:
$pages = array_merge($rootpages, $uspages); //feel free to add more folders

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\slu\admin_pages.php on line 26

<pre>
Code:
foreach ($pages as $page) {
    $page_exists = false;
    foreach ($dbpages as $k => $dbpage) {
        if ($dbpage->page === $page) {
            unset($dbpages[$k]);
            $page_exists = true;
            break;
        }
    }
    if (!$page_exists) {
        $creations[] = $page;
    }
}
</pre>

and one more thing is that in admin_pages no pages are being listed however i added all the includes you mentioned in documentation .

Kindly help me please

Just to be clear, did you change just css in the template or did you make changes to the various admin php files?
@mudmin , what i did was i kept admin.php file as it is and added my bootstrap styles in it . Yes few changes i made that was on styles . even i tried removing that style changes still same mate .
suppose if you are not clear and needed to have a look at the code we can have a session at teamviewer . breaking my heads on solving that .
We can do that. I'm in Alaska though, so my time zone might be pretty far from you. Where are you located?
@mudmin . India . no issues for me i can come on your favorable time . here time zone is GMT +5.30

Meanwhile i am inspecting line by line now .