The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove /users or /usersc path
I'm fixing the extra \ issue in 4.1.8. Sorry about that.

As for getting rid of the users folder, it would involve manually changing a lot of links. Personally...if it was me.... I would move the login/logout/register files to the root and then make sure all the paths to the init file are right. Then you can edit the navigation to point to the right places. It really shouldn't matter if all the admin stuff is in the users folder.

The only thing you'll have to keep an eye out for is updates...you'll have to manually tweak those files if they're updated. The main reason for creating the users folder was to keep our files out of your way so you can create whatever you want in your root. If you don't want to do that, userspice will work fine with some core files in your root.

Messages In This Thread
Remove /users or /usersc path - by Andreas - 10-27-2016, 07:52 AM
Remove /users or /usersc path - by mudmin - 10-27-2016, 01:41 PM
Remove /users or /usersc path - by plb - 10-31-2016, 06:35 AM
Remove /users or /usersc path - by mudmin - 10-31-2016, 01:05 PM