The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v.5 -- Didn't know where else to post this so...
Hi. I'm at the beginning of reworking the user/login area of my website and I've been looking into user management systems. UserSpice seems like it's what I'm looking for! It looks like you guys are working on v.5 and I'm several months away from doing deep work on my project. Can I be a tester/"player around with"/sideline developer for that? Have a special download link maybe?

Beyond that, I've got several other questions that I haven't been able to find the answer to. Sorry for the long list but...
  1. Have any rough estimate of when v.5 will be available/stable?
  2. What PHP version is it written in?
  3. Have a list of dependencies?
  4. Is it HTML 5 valid?
  5. Do you guys use PDO and other secure methods for queries?
  6. How about sanitizing form submissions?
  7. Is a bread crumb trail in the works?
  8. Does UserSpice have an internal messaging system so users can message between each other?
  9. Do you guys use AJAX form submissions? AJAX modal windows perhaps?
  10. Are form fields auto-validated on the client side? (i.e. password isn't long enough, email isn't valid, etc.)

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
v.5 -- Didn't know where else to post this so... - by gtilflm - 10-22-2016, 10:18 PM