The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding Forms
Hi, first off I want to say what an awesome platform you have here. Thank you so much for making this available.

What I've been trying to do is create my own log in form. I understand the basics of UserSpice thanks to Dan's videos and reading other forum posts here, but I don't see anything about customizing the login page. I did use the Form Manager to customize a registration form and that was very simple to implement into my site. Is it possible to also create custom login forms? Or if I need to stick with UserSpice log in page, is it possible to ONLY use the login form? I've tried various implementations but can't seem to get it to play nice. I'd share my code, but I don't really have anything worth sharing this is more of a general question.

Just looking for a yes or no answer (make sure I'm not wasting my time), and if there is anything already documented feel free to point me in that direction.

Thanks a lot guys!
You're welcome to adjust the login form - it is not integrated in any way to the Form Manager just based on the nature of the form. I guess my question is more, for what purpose do you wish to modify the login form? Any changes you want to make I recommend you copy the login.php file over to usersc/ and it will load that file instead.

Brandin.
(06-10-2019, 12:39 PM)Brandin Wrote: You're welcome to adjust the login form - it is not integrated in any way to the Form Manager just based on the nature of the form. I guess my question is more, for what purpose do you wish to modify the login form? Any changes you want to make I recommend you copy the login.php file over to usersc/ and it will load that file instead.

Brandin.

Hi Brandin,

What I am trying to achieve is to integrate the login form with my existing website. I guess I can just modify UserSpice login form to look like my site, instead of trying to integrate it into the existing page.

I was trying everything from copying code over into my form, to simply adding a require_once statement and trying to run it that way.

Thanks.