The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once

UserSpice
Manually Add User redirects and logs out admin - Printable Version

+- UserSpice (https://userspice.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Support Center (https://userspice.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below (https://userspice.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Manually Add User redirects and logs out admin (/showthread.php?tid=1074)

Manually Add User redirects and logs out admin - pringletech - 06-07-2018

When manually adding a user successfully I am logged out as my user and logged in as the newly created one. I would prefer to stay logged in as my admin users and stay on the admin_users.php page.

Is what I am seeing the designed workflow? Can I stay logged in and go back to the admin users list?

Manually Add User redirects and logs out admin - Brandin - 06-07-2018

This isn't by design that @mudmin and I know about...we however have both saw this before. I'm assuming this is happening on localhost?

Brandin.

Manually Add User redirects and logs out admin - mudmin - 06-07-2018

IIRC there is something in the custom login scripts that is doing that. Try commenting out everything in usersc/scripts/custom_login_script.php and see what happens.

Manually Add User redirects and logs out admin - pringletech - 06-08-2018

This is not a local install, it is online and in production

There was one line not commented in usersc/scripts/custom_login_script.php. But when I commented it out I get the same results.

Code:
Redirect::to($us_url_root.'users/account.php');

The only reference to account.php in the admin-users.php page is line 63. I changed it to go to admin-users.php but no luck. It was a longshot but worth a 2-minute test.

Code:
Redirect::to('admin_users.php?err=You+are+now+cloaked!');

Manually Add User redirects and logs out admin - Brandin - 06-08-2018

It would need to be some action that occurs during the post-so check everything that happens during the POST on admin_users.php.

Manually Add User redirects and logs out admin - pringletech - 06-23-2018

I think I found the file that was causing this behavior. I restored this file from the full download of the master version and the behavior is gone.

/usersc/script/custom_login_script.php

Thanks for your responses.

RE: Manually Add User redirects and logs out admin - MHALL1 - 07-15-2018

I just came across this; looks like conflict between registration requiring email activation and manual user creation.

When manually creating, the following line is called in admin_users.php, I commented it out which then doesn't log in the newly created user.

Hopefully no other ill effects from this approach  Confused

Code:
include($abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'usersc/scripts/during_user_creation.php');